From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 09:49:33 CST

Jerome,
  Stride doesn't like your structure, and is aborting because it couldn't
find any hydrogen bonds. They have a little bit of code that aborts the
secondary structure calculation if it doesn't find H bonds anywhere:
  for( Cn=0; Cn<NChain; Cn++ )
    PlaceHydrogens(Chain[Cn]);

  if( (NHBond = FindHydrogenBonds(Chain,Cn,HBond,Cmd)) == 0 )
    die("No hydrogen bonds found in %s\n",Cmd->InputFile);

Are your atom names for your hydrogens unusual for some reason?

  John