From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 09:48:00 CST

Sangwoo,
  I'm still finishing up the Tachyon source distribution and hope to post
it later today. You can either compile VMD without the "LIBTACHYON" option,
or wait until I get the 0.97 source code posted before compiling on your
machine. I'd recommend doing a test build without LIBTACHYON just to make
sure you have everything else working ok, then you can turn it back on when
I get the source posted.