From: Luis Rosales (ludwig_at_correo.biomedicas.unam.mx)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 23:06:16 CST

  Hi all!!!

I want to build a POPE or POPC micelle (I am thinking on a rather small one
with 50-60 lipids and maybe 40-50 Angstroms in diameter).

My plan is to replicate the lipid enough times and build a lipid sphere around
the origin. Then the system can be solvated-ionized-minimized-equilibrated.

I would be very interested in your opinion with respect to the size/no.lipids
for my system and duration of the equilibration. I am working on this as a
hands-on exercise for teaching purposes, however I would not like to be very
far from what you would do for a simulation for research.

Best regards,

Luiggi.