From: Jay Lee (azrure1_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 17:57:05 CST

Hi,

I have some questions. Would you help on those?
Since I am a beginner, I need your kind help.

Basically, I would like to make a movie out of xyz
with dynamic coloring.

for example, if i have 100 atoms, and I run MD 100
steps, I would like to color of each atom based on its
own dynamic scalar value (like distances from center,
energies, velocities...which vary by each step)
I might write positions with scalar value of all steps
(100 steps in this case) into xyz file.

My question is

1. Is there any one who can share a script to make a
movie as I decribed ?

2. If I have a tcl script for that, how to populate
the "user" field for coloring?

Thank you for your time.
Have a nice day.

Jay Lee