From: Justin Gullingsrud (justinrocks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 16:34:00 CST

Hi,

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:02:48 +1100, Dallas Warren
> As a suggestion to John, with the move molecule function, would it be
> possible to have it rotate the molecule when you click on the right mouse
> key, or something like that?

Holding the shift key in conjunction with the left or right mouse
buttons rotates the molecule about the atom you're over.

Cheers,
Justin

--
The spirit of Plato dies hard.  We have been unable to escape the
philosophical tradition that what we can see and measure in the world