From: Justin Gullingsrud (justinrocks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 20:56:22 CST

Yep: instead of fixing/unfixing, use Mouse->Move->Molecule and drag
one of the molecules to a new position. The switch back to rotation
mode and the molecules will rotate about the same center point.

Justin

--
The spirit of Plato dies hard.  We have been unable to escape the
philosophical tradition that what we can see and measure in the world