From: Axel Kohlmeyer (axel.kohlmeyer_at_theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 10:50:57 CST

>>> "DW" == Daniel James White PhD <Dr.> writes:

dan,

this check is easy. just rename your .cshrc to .disabled.cshrc
or something else and try again. for some setups you have to
log out and back in to have this change take full effect.

axel.

DW> Hi John,

DW> I have stuff added to my .cshrc file for insightII

DW> I can start csh and tcsh
DW> with no errors output to the terminal....

DW> so how do I check if something really is bombing but the shell isnt
DW> telling me?

DW> Dan

[...]

Axel Kohlmeyer       e-mail: axel.kohlmeyer_at_theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Lehrstuhl fuer Theoretische Chemie          Phone: ++49 (0)234/32-26673
Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum - NC 03/53         Fax:   ++49 (0)234/32-14045
D-44780 Bochum  http://www.theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/~axel.kohlmeyer/