From: Marc Baaden (baaden_at_smplinux.de)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 12:41:13 CST

Hi,

I just wanted to ask what the status of an eventual display of the
actual periodic pox within VMD is ? When working with periodic images
it would be useful to be able to draw the boundaries.

If there are some existing scripts for this, I'd also be interested.
In particular I wonder whether when reading a Gromacs XTC trajectory,
the box dimensions are ajusted for every frame, or fix for the whole
system. Is there a built-in VMD variable to query box coordinates ?

Thanks in advance,
  Marc

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden_at_smplinux.de      -      http://www.marc-baaden.de