From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 18:04:17 CST

Hi,
  You can draw various user-specified geometry in VMD via the "draw"
and "graphics" commands. There are some examples in the User's Guide here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node112.html
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node114.html

In the script library here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/

And in Axel Kohlmeyer's VMD/CPMD tutorial here:
  http://www.theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/~axel.kohlmeyer/cpmd-vmd/index.html