From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 09:44:54 CST

Hi,
  As far as I know, CAVElib doesn't support MacOS X, but I haven't
checked with VRCO, so things may have changed. In any case, the only
CAVElib I've got here is for IRIX, so none of our normal non-IRIX
binaries support the CAVE presently. Another option is to use FreeVR,
though I think the FreeVR code in VMD still needs a bit of work as I
recall.

  John