From: Eunice Ramirez Melendez (eramirez_at_uprm.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 19:20:55 CST

Hi all

I am trying to ccreate a system in which I load a bilayer (128 lipids) and two water boxes together. The water boxes
have the same XY dimenssions as the bilayer. However. each time I run my pgn file, the resulting pdb file showed that
the water boxes are incomplete. For example, if my system vectors were 60 x 60, the water boxes dimensions after the
pgn are 40 x 40. But the bilayer is still 60 x 60.
If someone have any idea of what is happening here PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks,
Eunice

    Antes ahora y siempre COLEGIO
    University of Puerto Rico at Mayaguez