From: Luis Rosales (ludwig_at_biomedicas.unam.mx)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 16:35:55 CST

Hi Tatyana!

Maybe it´s a problem of your gamma value??? (i.e. the overall colors are
lighter than those of the vmd graphics window )

In POV 3.6, you set the gamma value with:

        global_settings { assumed_gamma 1.0 } // ithink that 1.0 is the
default value

Maybe you can play with the midpoint/offset of your gradient to get your
desired color gradient...
Hope this helps,

Luis