From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_mpi-bpc.mpg.de)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 11:10:43 CDT

Dear Friends from the Computational Biology world,
      I am delighted to announce the 2nd International Ph.D. symposium
horizons in molecular biology entitled "DECODING NATURE: HIERARCHY OF
INTERACTIONS". This symposium addresses to all the Ph.D. students and
postdocs in all the fields related to Molecular Biology. For
computational biologists I believe it is a great opportunity to get in
touch with great personalities from other fields like Structural
Biology, Developmental Biology, Cell Biology and Neuroscience. We have
invited outstanding personalities to give lectures in our symposium and
therefore I would like to invite all of you to take a look at our
website ( http://www.horizons.uni-goettingen.de/ ).
      The meeting will take place on 17-19th of March 2005 in
Goettingen, Germany
      If you find it interesting please don't hesitate to forward this
email or to print a poster from the website (
http://www.horizons.uni-goettingen.de/content/horizons2005_A4.pdf )
With best wishes
Vlad Cojocaru (on behalf of the organizing committee)

--
Vlad Cojocaru
Department: 060