From: Justin Gullingsrud (justinrocks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 14:57:48 CDT

There should be no general problem using such psf files with NAMD, but
be aware that since NAMD does not currently implement the CMAP
extension, you would effectively be using the Charmm22 force field.

Cheers,
Justin

--
The spirit of Plato dies hard.  We have been unable to escape the
philosophical tradition that what we can see and measure in the world