From: vivek sharma (vivek.sharma_at_helsinki.fi)
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 01:16:55 CDT

Hello everybody,

thanks for all suggestions. Problem is solved, but out of curiosity this
questions arised that why it didn't show rmsd values and transformation
matrix values in console when running in that loop without using puts
command while it do shows off matrix and rmsd values with these commands
used alone without any puts statement,

set tmat [measure fit $tempall2 $tempall1]
(and it will show the transformation matrix in console)

measure rmsd $tempall2 $tempall1
(this shows the rmsd value in console)

and all this happens without stating any puts statement or declaring any
other variable.

Thanks once again for all help. If you experience a similar difference ,
please reply, although the problem is solved.

regards

vivek sharma

---PREV mail---

--