From: Keith Refson (Keith.Refson_at_earth.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 09:28:47 CDT

> This VMDTech is designed for people who want to modify the result of
> VMD's default bond search.

I have a related question, which I can't quite see how to answer from
this posting. I am trying to animate the results of a an ab-initio
MD calculation where the bonding changes during the run. It looks
like VMD keeps the original bond information for every frame in the
sequence. This is not appropriate for my application: what I would
really like is to be able to tell VMD to recalculate the bonds for
each frame in the sequence separately.

Is there any simple way of making it do this?

Keith Refson

Email: Keith.Refson@  | Tel: +44 1865 272026 | Dr Keith Refson,              |
       earth.ox.ac.uk | Fax: +44 1865 272072 | Dept of Earth Sciences        |
Spam:            root_at_cyberpromo.com         | Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PR, UK|