From: Andrew Dalke (dalke_at_tull.mag.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 00:30:42 CDT

Hello,

  Yes, I finished off the VMD interface to Michel Sanner's
MSMS just before I left UIUC. It will be part of the 1.2
release, which we hope to have out by the end of the year.
  I haven't done much testing with it, though if you want I
can make you a distribution to test it yourself. I also
need to talk with Michel to see if the interface changed
for the new version he has. (He's actually here at the same
conference I'm at, which makes things easy :).
  You will have to get the binaries yourself from his web
page. We don't have permission to distribute it as part of
VMD.

                                                Andrew