From: Sergei Izrailev (sergei_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 29 1997 - 13:08:25 CDT

Hello!

I am happy to announce that the updated version of VMD User's guide
is now available online at http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/ug/
for version 1.2b1 of VMD. The new version is still called "Draft", since there
will be more changes to it before the final release of VMD1.2.
Please tell us if you have any comments or suggestions and we'll
try to incorporate the changes before the final version of the guide
is released.

The most important change, which, I hope, will make the User's Guide
much more helpful, is the Index. It increased in size almost three times.
There is much more cross-referencing added.

Also added are a chapter on producing output for external renderers such as
Raster3D, more sample scripts, details, etc. Most typos are gone.

Oh, and the PostScript version is also available on the VMD home page.

Enjoy!

Sergei Izrailev