From: Joel Subach (mjsubach_at_alumni.ncsu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2024 - 09:00:23 CDT

Hello Josh thank you for your kind update:).

I had amended the ! MP2 6-31G* TightSCF opt to ! RI-MP2 6-31G* TightSCF opt
autoaux rijcosx towards the Geometry Optimization and Charge Optimization
which sped up the ORCA optimization results which successfully functioned
within Geom Opt and Charge Opt.

I had then modified this same above Basis Set to the below in bold which is
thus far executing via ORCA without error(s) as-of-yet. RI-MP2 6-31G*
TightSCF opt
autoaux rijcosx, ! RI-MP2 def2-SVP/C TightSCF Opt NumFreq and ! RI-MP2
def2-TZVP def2-TZVP/C TightSCF Opt NumFreq PAL8, were generating errors
within ORCA, these three would of supposedly generate hessian output.out
files to then be used within the ffTK Bond and Angle Optimization.

*! RKS PBE0 D3BJ def2-TZVP def2/J Opt Freq TightSCF RIJCOSX # (the "def2/J"
is the auxiliary coulomb fitting basis set)*

Hopefully the above makes sense, my inquiry is if the above in bold and
the other Base Sets I used successfully in ORCA should be changed or do
these base
sets seem satisfactory to you.

Thanks if you know:),
Joel 🚀