From: Kyle Billings (krb_at_udel.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2024 - 15:15:23 CDT

Thanks for the explanation Josh. I updated the TLC script I was using to
patch the residues to now read
foreach i {0 1 2 3} {
        # make the segment
        segment PRO$i {
                pdb parts/fixed_${i}.pdb
        }
        patch EETY PRO$i:77 PRO$i:78
        patch GLUP PRO$i:71
        coordpdb parts/fixed_${i}.pdb PRO$i
        regenerate angles dihedrals
}
 Unfortunately, the atom positions for the Tyr 78 OE and HA atoms positions
still fail to be guessed. The solution I am thinking of right is to
manually add in the IC parameters, for the EETY PRES, to allow psfgen to
better guess the atoms position . Is this actually worth the effort, or is
there a better way to build the protein?

Kyle