From: Peter (peter.mawanga.lagos_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2024 - 01:29:46 CDT

I think a dummy (fictitious) atom might be a better alternative to
"$centerofsphere," but I was not able to figure out how to transfer the XYZ
coordinates of the geometric center to such a fictitious atom for the
distance calculation and the desired output.

Please suggest some method or alternative to proceed further. Thank you
very much.

--
Cheers
Peter