From: Josh Vermaas (vermaasj_at_msu.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2024 - 15:01:52 CDT

Hi Kyle,

Where is the patch being applied? I don't see it in the script snippets.
Based on the topology file you sent, I'd expect a patch command to be
issued before you try to guess the coordinates. Patches get applied
after segments. So your innermost loop would look something like this:

segment PRO$i {
                 pdb parts/fixed_${i}.pdb
}
#Apply the patch.