From: Maud Jusot (maud.jusot_at_iktos.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2024 - 04:32:55 CST

Hi Barry,

1) I'm on MacOS Ventura (v13.6.3) but my colleague was on a different
laptop on MacOS Sonoma (v14.2.1).
2) I don't remember making any update on my computer between the successful
version and the one with the bug. Same for my colleague. But maybe we
didn't pay attention to it. And I'm definitely sure I didn't change
anything regarding VMD. And both of us tried to reinstall VMD when we
realized it was not working anymore and it didn't solve the problem.

I attached the corrected startup.command file. Basically I just added a "/"
before the path to make it work.

Let me know if you need any other details.

Cheers,
Maud