From: Joel Subach (mjsubach_at_alumni.ncsu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2024 - 11:47:09 CST

Hello VMD Community for your enrichment I discovered the problem for the
above thread:

I had inadvertently added an extra non-existing final .inp file within the
previous ffTK Water Int Tab which generated an extra output.out errored file
which then subsequently generated the above Application Error. I
discovered this via inspecting this extra non-needed output.out file, the
final portion of this output.out file is exhibited below:

[file orca_main/run.cpp, line 11471]: Cannot open input file:
14C+H-DON-H27.inp

Best,
Joel 🚀