From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 10:08:01 CDT

Hi,
  I suspect that if you're patient you'll eventually get a reply
from the author if you have sent a request to the correct email address.
Keep in mind that people often travel to conferences and/or are inundated
with other emails, so I'd give it some time. If someone else has a better
suggestion than this, I'm sure they'll chime in, but that's probably the
only thing you can do since the source code was never made widely available
(i.e. unrestricted downloads) as far as I know.