From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2024 - 12:58:01 CST

Dear all,

I have been using an older version of VMD and I am now looking at version
1.9.3. I see that the ParseFEP plugin in VMD 1.9.3 can be run from the
command line. When I launch it, it says: "ParseFEP: Version 1.9.2". I see
though that the latest version of ParseFEP is 2.0. Is there a place where
I can read about the differences between versions 1.9.2 and 2.0 and also
download version 2.0?

My other question is about the plugins solvate and autoionize. In the past
(like in 1.8.7) they were not able to produce a PSF with extended atom
types such as for glycans or CGenFF. I know that this was solved at some
point. Is this already the case for 1.9.3? (Just confirming)

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks!

      Gianluca

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca_at_u.washington.edu
                     +1 (206) 685 4435
                     https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://gianluca.today/__;!!DZ3fjg!_kpSy3gBQ_AMVrDhJTIx1IgDvuJfXKjzTDcNAlAmMYxIZ5ZHF9Z2-5hIU_1_NlzxZYQpdyKpYy7UX1_0pl01ZpThPTA$

Department of Bioengineering
University of Washington, Seattle WA U.S.A.