From: Diego Gomes (diego.enry_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2023 - 09:31:18 CST

Hi, Ananya.
Pathways is an external plugin. I checked their github, and right now,
there are no examples for us to test.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/balabin/pathways__;!!DZ3fjg!7BZoKQQc0vIWZFgepaWN28CB_aV3awdtN-RGkE16wSLTAp2iR6fyWYQZkOHGc4SEyi_kMxmCMoLzqCjBudaL$

About the VMD movie, my guess is that since you've got the "Zero
pathway found" there is nothing to create a movie for.

If you'd like to share a working example, and the one that fails I'd
be glad to help debugging.
I also contacted the developer, but it is the holiday season, so it
might take some time to get a response.

Friendly,
Diego.

--
Diego Enry B. Gomes, PhD
Department of Physics at Auburn University &