From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2023 - 14:48:21 CST

There is no special meaning in having three values per line. Each value is
a different value for the computed potential.
There could be 6 or 9 or 10 or whatever number of items per line.
The location in x, y, and z is determined by the grid defined by xorg +
ix*xdel, yorg + iy*ydel, zorg + iz*zdel.
The data points start at ix, iy, iz = (0, 0, 0) and then the second point
is (0, 0, 1), the third is (0, 0, 2) and so on until (0, 0, nz).
The next point is for (0, 1, 0) and then (0, 1, 1) and so on. The last
point is the property value for (nx, ny, nz).

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com  https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!7giwjjN5PK3PbTfpAY-p2NjWH4JSu5ePTyekK1U9AgPB_-3JVMWxl4UHwU5HRdYfliunnnbGYZPJfKx4Dw$