From: SHIVAM TIWARI (t.shivam_at_iitg.ac.in)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2023 - 09:37:08 CST

Yes, it is resolved. Actually, there was no issue at all, the improper assignments were correct. But when I was looking at it in the vmd I forgot to keep in mind about the difference in the indices in the data file and vmd indices. Thanks,

Regards
Shivam

Get Outlook for Android<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg__;!!DZ3fjg!4fR64itqzy76ME-K2A1o2EXBm99uZivXO4TIwyaiLohQ2pl-ByOqQXFE-6JZr8pWBkm2zwdXJt5zBrwQVGYuYA$ >