From: Trollmann, Marius (marius.trollmann_at_fau.de)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2023 - 12:34:51 CST

Hi,

I decided to start a Github-Repo including a description of our setup
(hard- & software) as well as an installation/compiling guide on our
Windows machine. So I can update the documentation, for example if we
try a new piece of hardware or writing some code:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/m-a-r-i-u-s/interactiveVMD/__;!!DZ3fjg!6xYj1chm3rPuFWYlnAc_xYmFtus1kffy7wTf6vDJN-VanlkBG19y4pQ6mvk5sFrHR1uWj31HY2M1rxOiDMhHRBJOMpmv$

Best,
Marius