From: Victor Kwan (vkwan8_at_uwo.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2023 - 16:44:58 CDT

Hi,

It is highly unlikely that your local drivers have anything to do with your problem.

When X forwarding is used, the frames are rendered on the remote server and then passed through the SSH tunnel via the glx protocol.

A quick sanity check will be running glxgears​ under ssh -X -vvv​ to see if X11 forwarding is enabled on both the server and the client.

Best,
Victor