From: Joel Subach (mjsubach_at_alumni.ncsu.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2023 - 09:39:13 CDT

Hello Josh thank you for your kind update:).

I added:

IMPROPERS
CG2O2 CG2R51 OG2D1 OG311 53.0000 0 0.00 !

to my par_all36_cgenff.prm file and generated the same error (see-thread)

and also tried adding:

IMPROPERS
CG2O2 CG2R51 OG2D1 OG311 0.0000 0 0.00 !

to my par_all36_cgenff.prm file and generated the same error.

I skipped the Opt Charges and other tabs and jumped right to the dihedral
angle optimization last two-tabs,
maybe I need to sequentially go through each tab updating the
parameter file along the way to resolve this?
(I only need to optiimze two dihedral angles.)

Thanks if you know:)
Joel 🚀