From: Kevin Lin (klin665_at_uchicago.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2023 - 19:15:01 CDT

Hi,

I'm trying to use the APBS plugin in VMD but have encountered some errors. Upon setting the correct directory for my APBS executable and running the plugin, I am met with the error "Output file missing or unreadable" pointing to a pot.dx file.

When running the APBS executable itself, I am met with a python39.dll missing issue, to which downloading the corresponding dll file does not fix the error.

A TCL error occurs when attempting to use the login feature to the bioserver.

Any tips on moving forward / resolving these issues?

Thanks!