From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2023 - 16:04:06 CDT

You are not making any sense here and making it extremely difficult to give
some meaningful advice.

You have to explain in more detail what exactly you did; how and where you
typed what command and in which order.
Also, you are not consistent, because what you quoted here is different
from what you quoted before.