From: Diego Gomes (diego.enry_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2023 - 11:07:32 CDT

Adding "-withradii" to "measure minmax" will calculate the bounding box
that encloses the entire extents of the molecule, rather than just the atom
centers.

For solvating in general you can keep using the standard "measure minmax",
that is because "solvate" uses a 2.4A boundary by default.

Friendly,
Diego.

--
Diego Enry B. Gomes, PhD