From: Nick Bayhi (bayhi_at_uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2023 - 17:32:29 CDT

I think you’d need to write the new dcd files out for just the backbone,
but I haven’t done it myself now I’m not 100%.

For me, I have analyzed coarse grained simulations starting from various
cryoEM structures of the same protein but with different N and C termini
cutoffs; I had to save files all trimmed to the same length, in order to
run PCA. That let me analyze them as if it was one long simulation, and I
was able to color my plots differently for the frames that came from each
mutant