From: jing liang (jingliang2015_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2023 - 04:51:45 CDT

Hi,

I want to set up the dynamical network analysis on a Windows VMD
installation.
After installing carma successfully, I tried to install catdcd as described
here:

https://luthey-schulten.chemistry.illinois.edu/tutorials/network/network_tutorial.pdf

However, when I download catdcd from this website

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Development/MDTools/catdcd/

I see that it is available only for Linux and MacOs. On this website it
says that
catdcd is built-in vmd as far as I understand but on the Tk terminal in my
VMD Windows installation I can only see the command catdcdList. I have a
couple of
questions, how could I install catdcd on Windows 11? Do you have some
updated
guidelines for the dynamical network analysis documentation especially for
installations?
Thank you.