From: Hasdemir, Hale Siir (halesh2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2023 - 17:00:25 CDT

Hello Kaur,

Unfortunately, I haven't found an easy way to achieve this. I tried saving the input structure file in .cms format and the trajectory in .dtr format using the "animate write file file_type filename ..." command, but Maestro doesn't seem to recognize the trajectory files unless they are written by Desmond.
Please find additional information about the animate command here: https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node121.html

Additionally, I noticed that Maestro struggles with handling long trajectories and becomes extremely slow. In light of these challenges, I suggest reaching out to the Schrodinger help desk for assistance with your question.

Best,
Hale