From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2023 - 08:31:28 CDT

Gaussian installation instructions are on the gaussian homepage.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gaussian.com/__;!!DZ3fjg!8pv26azEzX3eHhZjD5_BUVSOM5Woav1QccD4bROIzSLUzz_ZQtIuixK1pnwE39dptKmGWtdaEVahIT5HEg$
I think they have native support for macOS.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com  https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!8pv26azEzX3eHhZjD5_BUVSOM5Woav1QccD4bROIzSLUzz_ZQtIuixK1pnwE39dptKmGWtdaEVaGUwPmhQ$