From: Joel Subach (mjsubach_at_alumni.ncsu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2023 - 11:35:41 CDT

Hello, I discovered this website which answers my own inquiry above i.e.
navigate to BUILDPAR
and then ENTER tab PREPARE PARAMETERIZATION FROM CGENFF PROGRAM OUTPUT:

*https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://adreasnow.com/Cheat*20Sheets*20and*20Play/MD*20Play/NAMDqmmm/__;JSUlJQ!!DZ3fjg!-wMJWTJNkmdFOvFoIOsdknGR-rwaITNC5sZ63qBy5sAP94APKiA2OxCDO_w01Sg3DKXDW-CYEPeyXFpTTl5MjDk9EQ$