From: Joel Subach (mjsubach_at_alumni.ncsu.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2023 - 18:28:01 CDT

Hello JC thank you for your kind update:).

The EDIT ENTRY is only half visible and the boxes beneath for the edits are
completely hidden, accordingly I think this is
a software issue unless you or someone else knows of a way for me to
elongate this section.

Also I tried instead using the other VMD version VMD 1.9.4a57-arm64-Rev12
but the Opt Torsion Tab, NAMD Binary Input
will not allow me to input namd2 Unix Executable File, when I try I receive
the error:

THE OPEN FILE OPERATION FAILED
The Open File Operation Failed to Connect to the Open and Save Panel
Service (see screenshot attached)
(I will make a seperate post for this problem.)

Thanks if you know:)
Joel 🚀