From: Gumbart, JC (gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2023 - 10:50:53 CDT

Check which molecules are displayed in the VMD main window. It might be off by default when loaded.

Best,
JC

On Mar 23, 2023, at 10:50 AM, Joel Subach <mjsubach_at_alumni.ncsu.edu<mailto:mjsubach_at_alumni.ncsu.edu>> wrote:

Hello JC thank you for your kind update:).

Yes, this procedure that you indicated is exactly what I input but the water molecule(s) did not appear in my VMD visual,
just the ethanol (see-screenshot labeled gau). Whereas the second log visualization via the Log QM Output File appropriately
visualized the final water interaction (see-screenshot labeled log).