From: Joel Subach (mjsubach_at_alumni.ncsu.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2023 - 16:04:23 CDT

..and moreover I also tried to load the water interaction input (GAU)
files into VMD via the Load GAU Files button
within the Water Int. tab of the ffTK GUI and this also did not promote
visualization via VMD?

Thanks if you can help since I would like to superimpose these gau image
files with the parmetized log file images
to visualize the water interaction optimization.