From: srikasi.qut_at_gmail.com
Date: Tue Feb 07 2023 - 00:00:41 CST

Hi

I am new to VMD.

1. I am trying nanotube builder to generate Zigzag edge tube by considering m=0, but it throws ERROR for invalid data input. Armchair is working, when m=n. Can anyone help me to understand to generate Zigzag tube?
2. Also, when I am saving the coordinates in POSCAR format, the atomic positions being shifted to corners of the orthogonal cell as if only the quarter part of atoms visible at each corner (when I opened the POSCAR file in VESTA). Can anyone help me to understand how to convert the full Nanotube to be visible in VESTA or to convert the coordinates to .cif file from VMD itself?

Regards

Sri

image001.gif