From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2022 - 19:16:49 CST

Fatima,

What you are trying to do requires more than a beginner's understanding of
VMD, so you are strongly advised to first practice simpler tasks and
approach this in stages.

VMD is limited by the molfile plugin interface in what per-atom properties
it can import, so the trick with LAMMPSREMAPFIELDS is to disguise one
property as another. I have explained the procedure before here:
https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/18844.html

However, if you are not locked into using VMD for visualization, you may
consider using OVITO instead. where this kind of task is *much* more
straightforward to do.

Axel.

p.s.: please keep in mind that atomic forces fluctuate a *lot* during an
MD, so you probably want to use a time averaging fix in LAMMPS to get
smoother data.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com  https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!8J_MqGEb16tnqzQxELdv0vrCd37A0yesImd6zzdq8PDFwo0_1bZAVAx9l7pQhVj-xpvxsnEffNe817AN4A$