From: Jason Smith (jason_smith_18_at_sfu.ca)
Date: Sun Dec 04 2022 - 15:25:23 CST

VMD has a function called draw. You can draw lines, cylinders, spheres, text etc. There are tutorials available for the different methods. EG https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/vmd-1.7.1/ug/node169.html and others.

Tutorials and Examples<https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/vmd-1.7.1/ug/node169.html>
www.ks.uiuc.edu
Tutorials and Examples

Cheers,

-
Jason Smith
Post-Doctoral Fellow
Robert N. Young Lab, Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC, V5A-1S6
Canada