From: Vlad Cojocaru (vlad.cojocaru_at_mpi-muenster.mpg.de)
Date: Wed Nov 02 2022 - 05:26:47 CDT

Dear all,

Over the years we have been successfully using the NVIDIA 3D vision kit
with NVIDIA Quadro cards for visualizing 3D in VMD on Linux.

NVIDIA has discontinued 3D vision and now I am looking into some new
equipment.

Can anyone recommend a next generation 3d visualization solution for VMD
(and other opengl applications) with high end NVIDIA card, and monitor
on Linux ?

Thanks a lot

Best wishes
Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru (PD, Habil.)
Guest Scientist / Fmr. Project Group Leader