From: Bill McIntyre (bill_mcintyre378_at_outlook.com)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2022 - 02:36:24 CDT

Hello everyone,

Would someone please tell me how to obtain a list of the amino acids on the very surface of a pdb protein structure? I found reference to a script named "sasa" in the mailing list but to my understanding, this script only provides the surface area of residues exposed to solvent, not necessarily the identities of the residues immediately available on the surface of the protein. Thanks.

Bill