From: Nathan Kern (nathan.kern_at_lehigh.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2022 - 15:13:43 CDT

Are you sure the files you're loading contain PBC info? Alternatively, are
you adding the PBC dimensions manually?

Some formats (e.g., .gro, .dcd) contain the box dimensions, but not all do.
For those where it's missing, you have to add it manually with pbc
<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/pbctools/#x1-30003> set