From: Enrico Martinez (jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2022 - 02:44:47 CDT

Thank you very much Peter!
Actually I need to protonate a small molecule prior to the MD
simulation with Amber and NAMD. In some cases molefacture predicts
protonation much better compared to the openbabel, so I need to
integrate it to my scripting pipeline to produce protonated input. BTW
if no-gui mode is not possible, may I open quickly in the terminal vmd
gui-session which will open on the fly the Molefacture window in vmd
with my small molecule ?? ;-)
Cheers
Enrico